What is Tourouter?
Tourouter is a tool that enables musicians and artists to book, route
and manage tours at any level.
Why should I use Tourouter?
Tourouter provides a platform and tools for managing the day to day operation of touring - think of the system as a digital tour manager.
- Just added: Tourouter sends out daily reminder emails with full day schedule information to account owner and any associated band members. SMS / automatic texts coming soon!
- Keep track of your daily schedules - know where you have to be at all times.
- Manage the details for individual tour days down to the minute
- Print out daily day sheets
- Collaborate with your team (band members / management team / label)
The ultimate goal of Tourouter is to simplify your life on the road - being musicians ourselves, we know
how much energy it takes to play night after night and drive day after day. Our goal is to provide a system
that will help you conserve your energy on the road by not having to worry about daily schedules and venue details.
Who uses Tourouter?
Tourouter is for solo musicians, independent bands, DJs, dancers, performers and artists of all types who want to book, launch and execute tours on their own.
How much will this cost me?
Tourouter comes in 3 different packages:
- DIY Plan: $19.99/month - The DIY Plan is perfect for bands hitting the road for the first time. This plan is limited to only one user/one team.
- Pro Plan: $39.99/month - The Pro Plan enables you to invite as many people to your team as you would like. Team members can login
to view and manage tour details to enable collaboration within your organization; whether it is a band, management company or label.
- Enterprise Plan: $149.99/month - The Enterprise Plan lets you manage unlimited teams, each with unlimited members. This is perfect for management companies or labels that want to provide a turnkey tour management platform for their artists all under one account.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now for free and give the system a test drive.